Lyndon D. Keck, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
Lyndon's K-12 facilities are distinguished by sophisticated educational planning, lively interiors, energy conserving strategies, and plans that foster a strong sense of academic community.
Lyndon specializes in developing strategic plans for expanding, consolidating, and reusing buildings in unique and efficient ways and is recognized as a leader in designing buildings that conserve energy and focus on renewable energy sources.
University of Oregon, Eugene
Bachelor of Architecture, 1970
- States of Maine, #1142; Connecticut; New Hampshire, #1284; Massachusetts, #4147
- NCARB Certificate # 30812, 1981
- LEED Accredited Professional, 2004
- Lee J. Brockway Award, ALE (formerly CEFPI), 2015: Mt. Blue Campus, Farmington
- Statewide Historic Preservation Honor Award, Maine Preservation, 2003: Baxter Memorial Library, Gorham, Maine
- American Association of School Administrators/American Institute of Architects: Exhibition: Windham Primary School; Citation for Design Excellence: Alfred Elementary School
- Architects Award for Excellence, Maine Chapter, American Institute of Architects: Carroll Reed Executive Offices